Location Gite à Nantes - Basse Goulaine
Prices and Terms


Prices :

From to 2 nights 3 nights 4 nights 5 nights 6 nights Week
Sat Aug 24 2019Fri Sep 27 2019 250 € 300 € 345 € 380 € 400 € 420 €
Sat Sep 28 2019Fri Oct 18 2019 230 € 270 € 325 € 340 € 370 € 380 €
Sat Oct 19 2019Fri Nov 01 2019 250 € 300 € 345 € 380 € 400 € 420 €
Sat Nov 02 2019Fri Dec 20 2019 230 € 270 € 325 € 340 € 370 € 380 €
Sat Dec 21 2019Fri Dec 27 2019 420 €
Sat Dec 28 2019Fri Jan 03 2020 480 €
Sat Jan 04 2020Fri Apr 03 2020 235 € 280 € 325 € 350 € 370 € 390 €
Sat Apr 04 2020Fri May 01 2020 295 € 345 € 395 € 430 € 465 € 490 €
Sat May 02 2020Fri Jul 03 2020 255 € 300 € 345 € 380 € 405 € 430 €
Sat Jul 04 2020Fri Jul 24 2020 600 €
Sat Jul 25 2020Fri Aug 14 2020 660 €
Sat Aug 15 2020Fri Aug 21 2020 600 €


The booking is available only from saturday to saturday.
Between the Sat Dec 21 2019 and the Fri Jan 03 2020
Between the Sat Jun 06 2020 and the Fri Aug 28 2020


Linen provided free of charge.

Deposit to be paid on arrival: € 200.
This will be refunded the week after your departure, less any damage or cost of refurbishment of the premises.
However, in case of early departure or night (between 21h and 7h), the deposit will be returned by the owner within a period not exceeding one week.

Charges included in the rental price:
8 kwh / day of electricity and water.
An inventory of contradictory premises and a statement of the electricity meter will be made with the owner of the house or his representative at the beginning and end of stay.
Any loss or damage will result in compensation.
The additional electricity consumption will be paid directly to the owner at end of stay.

Domestic Cleaning:
Cleaning of the premises is the responsibility of the holiday during the rental period and the house must be left perfectly clean condition at departure.

Tourist tax:
The town of Basse-Goulaine is subject to local tax which is paid directly to the owner. The amount of this tax is calculated per day per person over certain periods of the year.

Contact :
Before your arrival, you are strongly advised to contact the owner to prepare for your arrival.

Capacity:
If the number of guests exceeds the planned accommodation capacity, the service provider may refuse clients. Children under 2 years do not count capacity.

Pets:
It is forbidden to stay in this house with one or more animals.

Tenant's liability insurance SOS (Civil Code art 1732 - 1733 - 1735.):
The tenant is responsible for all damages caused by him.
It is to be insured by an insurance holiday for these various risks.
Check with your insurance company and make sure your contract covers both damage that may be caused to the cottage.
If not, you need to fix it.
The owner may require a certificate.

Length of stay:
The tenant will stay for a fixed term and shall in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the end of the stay.

Conclusion of booking:
The reservation becomes effective when the tenant has received from the owner confirmation of payment and reservation.

Absence of withdrawal:
For reservations made by mail, phone or internet, the tenant does not have the withdrawal period, in accordance with Article L121-20-4 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the hosting services provided on a date or at specified intervals.

Cancellation by the tenant:
All cancellations must be notified by letter to the owner.
If cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the date of entry into the premises, the tenant will be refunded 75%, the remaining 25% will be lost.
If the stay is shortened, the rental price remains with the owner, there shall be no refund.

Use of premises:
The tenant must ensure the peaceful character of the hiring and use it in the designated places.